KERIXEP+ KERIXEP+

Super Fun

This game is great I throughfully enjoyed it as it had the perfect level of difficulty for me without me wanting to through my computer through the window haha :D I haven't played the first but i'll definitely go check it out keep up the good work.

Post War Post War

Many a flaw, but still decently fun.

Here's the flaws I had while playing the magician guy.

1. If you move to the bottom of the screen Arrows won't hit you.
2.If you attack first you win, if mob attacks first goodbye all your lives.
3. The first boss I encountered had shorter range then my staff so I just kept hitting him while he punched air.
4.No point in flamethrower or TNT guys, I don't think I was ever hit by one of them.
5. Flamethrower boss how ever was lol hacks and needed a ranged character or somthing to kill.
6.Why does money drops dissapear within like 4 seconds of killing someone, but health drops seem to stay forever?
7. When or if a player dies give them a 2 second invulnerable sheild, or spawn them away from the creeps, I kept finding if I died I lost 2 lives because I'd just keep getting killed because I couldn't move.

I give this a seven due to many glitches but still a fun game, the magic was cool, the graphics were nice, the game did flow smoothly well I beat the piss outta people, and the leveling system wasn't drawn out to ridiculously rank.

Keep making games I'll keep reviewing them
-Biff

Keyboard Hero:Small Heads Keyboard Hero:Small Heads

Pretty Damn Good

THis could be a new innovation for rythm games, People who are complaining probably arn't used to rythm games, because personally I found this to be quite entertaining the music was a bit off but I relize how annoying and hard timeing notes cna be. I not sure if this was just me but when there were lets say 16th it didn't register as much as I hoped for bu that could just be my timing. Also I am using a US Keyboard so I can't give you input there hope to see more in the future. Could there possibly be a site dedicated to this later on or are you gonna keep it strictly newgrounds?

TerdBurgler responds:

I don't really have a website that I could post this on so for the time being, it'll be a Newgrounds Exclusive. I know the syncing gets a little off near the end. The notes are actually perfectly synced before the game is exported but due to natural lag on computers, even an efficient engine will get slightly off when many notes are present. That's why I'm working so hard on a Lag Calibrator which allows people set a custom rate of compensation for lag. This will allow for an equal play experience for people with fast computers that don't get out-of-sync and slower ones that normally have the graphical aspect move faster than the audio.

Jibbix Maze of Death Jibbix Maze of Death

lol

24 seconds, 51 lives aahhhhh ye lol.

Festival Rock Festival Rock

Average

I don't review much simply because I usually like games or I don't, this one need some CC.
It had the makings of a good game, I only had 3 Problems with it.
1. Notes are so god awfully offsync if your gonna make a rythm game make it on beat.
2. It didn't show what you got on the not you hit until the end of the match which made me mad because I could think I was doing good but at the end I was actually doing terrible*Negative combo WTF how can you get a negative combo, you can't go back a combo NO FAIL*.
3. The arrows at the bottom were what I like to call on "Flip" Mode which is complete bull, Everyone who has every played a rythm game like this knows it should be Left,Down,Up,Right.
4. Ya I just relized there's more. the point system is terrible you don't get any extra points for hitting it on time you either get 50 (XMultiplyer), or -30 for missing a note.
5. The unlock system is nice, But I don't want to play throught the shitty easy songs to get to the fun ones.
6 and last. You need to make it so It saves into a cookie so I don't have to start all over again if I want to play again.

AIMvsMSN AIMvsMSN

Incredibly Easy

I love the game, nice graphics, good job with the music, I know you made this is *less then a day*. But, all i had to do is keep putting it to power and you a very immpossible to lose lol i was doing 2k to a guy who had 600 health... LOL. but other then that good.

*lvl 51 then got bored*

Hell of Fear - Build 4 Hell of Fear - Build 4

GREAT GAME!..

Only one real thing i think is a bug.

When you click on the lvl up thing it doesn't cost anything you just need the money on you.. is that supposed to be that way or wat?

King of Buttons 2 King of Buttons 2

YOU ARE THE KING OF THE BUTTONS

lol this game was purely awesome the 15k clicking thing made me like Oh i did all that for a cheap flash, and the Wallpaper 2 doesn't work, But otherwise this was really good I think i got the high score of 20003 lol. And im pretty sure that guy who has 230k is not ligit so i'm gonna say im number 1 :p took me 3 hours but it was worth it. All the other games where pretty fun i didnt get to indepth with them but all i could say is Very Nice Job

~BiffMage~

Mouse Avoider 2 Mouse Avoider 2

This is very fun!!

I beat it within like 5 minutes but I loved every five minutes of it and for the person before me Press start with the red dot genius is not hard to figure out.

You get my all my 5's

Pokehoes Pokehoes

Wow this is nice man

Yeah its too fast but i still got like 49 so its all good :P.
And you to beat it for more fun

djdrew11 responds: